Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHEN REALIZATION STRIKES

As i drop from my cocoons corner
Into this threatening transient world
I know not where evil rests
But dances with the cherubim
Uncomplaining and ecstatic

Once i love the gems and the germs
And prefer weeds to water
I learn to learn the shrewd arrows
Manipulating dice and gruesome moves
I cast aside all nurturing scriptures
Prophesy pathetic and warnings vain
I go the way my vision treads
My shadow holding the guiding lantern
Lingering occasionally in the minotaur’s maze
In search of a bridge to cross my dreams

Still i persist or rather pervades
The illusions of the world
Unsatiating
Yet inviting and binding
Forbidding still forbearing

Then realizing the magicians trick of making truths appear from nothingness
I try to escape from the illuminating mirage
All too late, my helplessness speaks
The world’s futility
And my disability

And as i fall a struggling victim
To a gun’s callous point
Or a persistent piece of rope
Or await the end with a guilty heart
I crave for those thrown away scriptures
My manmade support hurling my dictums
Hesitant wheelchair alienating my excuses
And a rustic heart searching for the truth.

( A men’s transient life and his sense of hopelessness as he is nearing his death)

No comments:

Post a Comment