Friday, May 7, 2010


Go for tears

As i stare into the depths
The very depths of life
Rolled into a grimace of ecstatic tears
Enfolded in a parchment
With a ripe leaf to dry
I wish i was that leaf
Firmly secured
Life’s coveted comrade.

But now i’m a flower
Fragrant and frail
Drooping before my delicate dreams
Scratched with the thorns of life
I foresee the time destined to die
Slackening the seconds
My vanity and pride
I’ve packed in caskets
And sits by laughing
As it weeps to ashes

My hopes for life
I’ve submerged in my tears
Happily borne tears
My childhood and youth,
They loved to cry
My infancy tried laughing
But she sprained her side
And i don’t want to face
That aching loss again.

If you are living
And want to live more.
Go for tears
It cleanse your souls
Nurtures your hopes
Staled emotions renews your senses
After all silence, there will be blasts
After all tears, there might be joy.

I can feel that enigma
Strengthening my urge
To laugh and to play
Infinite happiness fills my heart
Powering me with joy intense
This window gives me a view of the world
The dew and the rain.

My hopes for life
My life of hopes

(Tears are more sincere than fake laughter)

1 comment:

  1. പാകമായ ഒരു പഴുത്തില്യ്ക്ക് കുറച്ചേ ആത്മവിശ്വാസം ഉണ്ടാകു,പക്ഷേ അത് മതിയെനിക്ക്....നിനക്കും
    ആരാലും ശ്രദ്ധിക്കപ്പെടാത്ത ഒരു കട്ടുറുംബിന്റെ ലളിതമായാ വിവേകവും....
    എഴുത്ത് നിന്‍റെ കരുത്താകട്ടെ...എന്‍റെ കൂട്ട് ഒപ്പമുണ്ടാകട്ടെ...

    --

    ReplyDelete