Friday, May 7, 2010

A SINNER’S PLEA

Take away this ‘halo’ and give me havoc
Give back my scars and save my fears
Remove the beads from my possessed crown
And embed the thorns soiled in blood
Force me back to those gloomy abysses
Where once i dwelt with my dead comrades
Pack my coffer and throw it at me
With your divine wand, for it stinks too much.

I’m not chaste, my choices drab
I’m just not worth and my verbals void
Your accomplice, now no more
Your fairy, with a musty frock.

You were my father, tackling my tests
My cloud and fire, now take depart
I broke your tablets, i sinned, i sinned
Against you, man and my sacred stars
Hate me, hurl me, the deceiving me
Maltreat me, i know i wont weep
Wont regret if you manacle me.

For i tore your trust, i sinned
Willed your wishes, i sinned
Still if you can,
Only if you can,
Spare me my laboured wings
Once gilded with my noble deeds
Casted with your sacred spells
I know, i can’t stay away from you-
For too long, i swear
I’ll soar up to you.


(Repentance of a sinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment